[access-uk] Re: BT Broadband Versus Virgin Media?

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:30:58 -0000

It was for me Steve, when i moved in with my partner who had BT.  I came from
about 7 years of Cable via NTL/Virgin.

I sent a 16 page report to Watchdog and Offcom when we left BT, as I feel they
were over-subscribing areas and their infastructure isnt' built to withstand
the Business 20 to 1 ratio let alone the 50 to 1 ratio they typically give Home
users.

It's weird though because Cable is typically worse speeds in the US and DSL is
considered much better.  Still though their telecommunications back in the day
were surperior to ours from what I've read.

Dj Paddy