[access-uk] BT Broadband Support News Group details.

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 13:57:03 +0100

Hi all,

For those list members who have broadband and use BT as
their ISP, here's the info regarding the support News Group.

The group you need to look for on your News Server is
bt.broadband.support.

If anyone needs the dial-up support news group, I would
hazard a guess that there may be a bt.dial-up.support news
group, although I haven't come across it, but would be
willing to research the issue if any list members require
the subscription details for such a News Group.

I hope the above is of help.