[access-uk] Re: BT Answer 1571 Linked Mobile Service - and, Can you circulate messages by phone?

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:38:39 -0000

Hi Ray

i have to agree with you, i think bt are rip off merchants. for example, their option 3 costs £25 per month. i rent my line from bt and make all my calls through talk talk and in total pay £18 for the rental and all my phone calls saving me £7 a month, a considerable difference i'd say.

Kaz

Karen Burgess

email:
Karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx