[access-uk] BT 195

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:58:44 +0100

Rays says

>I'd far sooner see directory enquiries as  part
>of the considerable rental we pay, which there's no escape from.

But the line rental fee is to cover repairs and maintenance of lines and
exchanges.
What we get  for our money from BT, is very good value. Around
£11  month for BT together option 1 and £21 a month option 3
so  nobody needs to  be paying more than 67p a day
I am on option 1  so  only pay 37p  a day.

I am very impressed with BT's service.
Few weeks ago I had fault  on the line  and they were with me with in
2  hours, and that was a Sunday.

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx