[access-uk] Re: BT 1471 service caller return free

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:11:16 +0100

Hi Derek:

how do we find out if we are already registered with this new service? thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.btinternet.com/~m.wilsher

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>