[access-uk] Re: BBC radio player

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 19:51:53 +0100

This is only a guess. But the "listen" links normally open in a popup
window. The click could easily be the sound of a popup blocker, and
Google Toolbar includes a popup blocker. I suspect that's what you're
hearing.

Documentation on how to uninstall Google Toolbar can be found at:

http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=9231&topic=915

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis