[access-uk] Re: BBC radio player

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:58:35 +0100

Hi Andy

Believe it or not, I too have been trying to use the listen again facility
this morning for the first time for a year or so.

I navigated to the link to listen to radio 4's morning story that went out
at 11.30, and once I'd installed real alternative I tried to listen to
Falco: the iron hand of mars, but the only audio I got was a message saying
quote sorry we can't bring you this programme unquote.

The BBC player said that there had been an error.

So I'm not sure if the player is faulty or the programme hasn't been posted
yet. If anyone out there can shed further light on this problem, I'd be
grateful too.

Steve Green