[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer site problems

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:25:17 -0000

For a start I cannot stand the voice used so unless I can overcome that hurdle
I would never be able to use NVDA.  I think it is probably an excellent choice
for those who are not in a position to purchase very over priced screen
readers.  I will admit to having pricey screen readers but only because I had
them provided as a student.

Elelanor