[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer iPhone app imminent | News | TechRadar UK

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 12:53:44 -0000

Hi Andy

I use Tune In all the time.  In fact it's on now as I write, but I'm not
sure you can get TV on it.  If I'm wrong, then I haven't obviously
investigated the program enough, but I was desperate to get in the stations
on radio I enjoy.  I honestly don't think it does TV as well, but someone
please tell me I'm wrong?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability