[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer iPhone app imminent | News | TechRadar UK

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 18:22:19 -0000

Hi Phil

I prefer the 5Live commentators, and thankfully, they cover quite a lot of City's games, and then there's always Talk Sport and Absolute Radio [Virgin as was] so only use the City website as a last resort.

If you listen next wee, bring up

www.mcfc.co.uk

And using satogo, search for *listen*, and that should land you on the button to hit enter on. I find sometimes I have to refresh the page with f5 several times because that listen button isn't always available.

Good luck -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>