[access-uk] BBC iPlayer Problems

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:21:21 +0100

Hi List.

I've just been to use the iPlayer only to discover that I can no longer find
any of the buttons to operate my chosen programme. It was fine a month ago when
I was last using it.

Is this a new development? Have they messed around with the design and broken
something that didn't need fixin? God, but I do find this kind of thing
infuriating!

Any help on using this new iPlayer setup gratefully received. And apologies if
I've jumped off the deep-end and only got myself to blame for this, but times
running out on access to the programme I'm after and well, you know how it is!

Darran