[access-uk] BBC Radio Player

I know the Beeb's Radio Player isn't exactly the most popular interface amongst
screen reader users, but, after some problems over the last few days things seem
to have settled back into usability again.

What's more, I am almost sure the bit rate has been  upped a little too.
Quality on many programmes sounds better and the bit rate would seem to confirm
that.  (Applies of course whether you're uising the Player or Accessible Listen
again.)

I've also found now that a useful grouping together, sort of portal, is
available at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/

Yes, being the Beeb Radio Player, the interface is rather complicated, but you
do get all the channels, and various genres, grouped in one place.  If you are
good with screen reader navigation then it shouldn't be difficult, in fact yu'll
find it very convenient.

Cheers,

Ray.