[access-uk] Re: BBC Radio 2 Listings

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:41:04 +0100

Andy.  The link to the What's On page I gave you is simply a gateway to the
BBC's radio and TV services.  Clicking/entering on any of the links to the
various radio stations and TV channels brings up today's listings for that
channel.  All these pages are very screen reader friendly, as is the vast
majority of the Beeb site.  Each programme heading has a link so its easy to
move link by link to the programme listings, or use the screen reader find
command if you know what you are looking for.

I have also started defining keyboard shortcuts to take me straight to the
radio listings I use most.  Winkey is very good for this.

HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx