[access-uk] Re: Avast questions

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:11:32 +0100

Hi Douglas,

Yes - I noticed the day after I installed it in the afternoon a voice
announced that it had been updated; but the next day I was near the
computer at the same time of day and it didn't make this announcement.
 I looked in the settings/info somewhere and found it said it had been
updated at 10 in the evening (when I hadn't been around).  So I'm just
wondering if I can set it to update at a particular time and/or how to
know for sure it's updated.

Catherine