[access-uk] Re: Avast questions

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:07:39 +0100

Catherine,
Not an expert I am afraid but I have been trying Avast recently on a spare
machine. It seems
to give a very clear announcement (not using the screen reader voice though),
each time it
automatically updates.  If you are not getting this I suspect that something
needs changing in
the Settings.

Douglas

--