[access-uk] Re: AudioGo Website

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:27:46 +0100

Hi Pele,

The site is a nightmare.  You used to be able to download the books either
using Internet Explorer or the download manager, but the download manager
now seems to be the only option.  I've tried the site with JAWS 13,
Window-Eyes 7.5.4.1 and System Access, and none of them will read the
download manager.

I can stream the books online using System Access and occasionally JAWS, but
this is obviously no substitute when you've paid to be able to download the
book.

I'd be interested in any success others have had with the site in case I've
missed something.

Ed