[access-uk] Re: Audio described programs on iPlayer

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:29:19 -0000

The BBC Iplayer audio description does seem to be a bit hit and miss on
occasions. Frustratingly I tried to give them some feedback on the Iplayer beta
before it was finally released but even found the feedback process to
inaccessible. That said it's all pretty good though, but I like you have found
sometimes audio described episodes don't come on Iplayer. Must be down to human
error rather than not intending to put them on as missing out occasional
episodes wouldn't make sense.

Peter