[access-uk] Re: Audio described programs on iPlayer

  • From: "Sean Randall" <seanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:54:30 -0000

Amro,

I've found that many a series on iPlayer  is missing at least one episode
described, even when that episode has been described on air.  I've never
received a satisfactory explanation from the BBC as to why this should be,
despite numerous enquiries when series have been running.

I have Sky+ now, and simply use that instead.  I'm at least guaranteed my
audio description that way.

Not of much help to you I know, but at least you're not losing your marbles.

Sean.