[access-uk] Re: Audio Help Requested

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:10:46 +0100

Hi Tristram

I've decided I don't like you! LOL  I phoned my audiologist and also
Seinhauser, the makers of the listening device I use, and they both agree
exactly with your comments. I'd definitely fry the device if I try and plug any
type of amplifier into it. So the upshot is when I get a cold take a sabbatical
from listening to books.

Seriously I'm so pleased you responded as you did otherwise I could have just
plugged in to try it out and had a real expensive disaster.  Many thanks for
your help.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.