[access-uk] Re: Audio Description and Sky

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:09:22 +0100

What package are you on?

I can't get it to work here.

Andrew
  -----Original Message-----
  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
G. McFarlane
  Sent: 07 April 2005 18:46
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [access-uk] Audio Description and Sky

  Hi
  I have Sky andhave the Narrative turned on for audio description. It seems
to work most of the time when I expect it to, but I've noticed for the past
2 weeks when watching the Sunday night episode of 24 on Sky 1 the sound goes
up and down when audio description is happening but there is no voice. I
have generally to watch it on Sky Mix on the Thursday to get the full audio
description. My questions are:

  1. Is anyone else getting the same?
  2. Can one channel have faulty audio description when the rest don't?
  3. Has anyone any solutions?