[access-uk] Re: Audio Description

  • From: "Sandra Heaton" <sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:26:44 +0100

Hello Valerie,

I can't say that I have had any problems for ITV 1 I usually go to channel 993
on the sky, not sure what you do other than that, if I don't go to this channel
I find that there is no audio description on ITV1.

So sorry other than this I can't help.  I would say that I don't think there is
anything wrong unless you have always had the audio description.

Sandra

Sandra