[access-uk] Re: Audible.co.uk question

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:14:22 -0000

Jackie
   Your friend needs to open the  My Library link in Audible. If the book
hasn't been downoaded, it will be in the New programmes link. Whatever link he
goes into, any book appears as a checkbox. Find the checkbox for the book and
then tab to the Get It Now link and press ENTER. On the screen which then
appears there is a series of radio buttons which allow the desired format to be
chosen. Select the required format, Tab to the Download Title link and press
ENTER. This should start the download process.

Hope this helps.
Iain