From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Adrian Higginbotham
Sent: 26 June 2006 16:31
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Audible plans

Hi Andy - I haven't had a previous contract with Audible so circumstances
are slightly different but as a new customer I went straight on to a £7.99 a
month for one title per month plan, no minimum term, no free ipod.  Maybe
try giving the support line a call if you can't find the plan on the site.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ -----Original
Message-----