[access-uk] Re: Audible plans

Thanks Adrian, so it was you that got that plan, I'll follow it up.

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 4:31 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Audible plans

Hi Andy - I haven't had a previous contract with Audible so circumstances are slightly different but as a new customer I went straight on to a £7.99 a month for one title per month plan, no minimum term, no free ipod. Maybe try giving the support line a call if you can't find the plan on the site.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ