[access-uk] Audible plans

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:58:07 +0100

Hi all -

My 12 month contract with Audible.co.uk has just come to an end, and I'm now on rolling contract with them, still paying £9.45 a month, basic plan, for one title. I think somebody said on this list or elsewhere, that once the original contract which included the Ipod shuffle was finished, there was a reduced plan of £7.99 per month for one title, is this correct, as I looked at changing my plan under my account, and the only thing I could see was to change my basic £9.45 per month to their premium plan of £14.99 per month, for two titles.

So, is there a cheaper plan that doesn't include the Shuffle, or is the £9.45 still the basic plan, once the original contract expires?

Andy