[access-uk] Audible downloads

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:02:21 +0100

Hi all -

I seem to be able to download ok from the Audible.com website, but not from
the Audible.co.uk website!

The .co.uk website produces the message:

HTTP server replies with an error code: 500 internal server encountered an
error.

Any thoughts anybody? I've written to Audible.co.uk, but they keep asking me
about firewalls, and wireless routers etc, when I'm using the same equipment
and set-up that downloaded fine from both Audible sites until a few days
ago! -

Andy