[access-uk] Re: Audible and the iPod Touch

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:29:25 -0000

Hi Andy.

I’ve just checked and it appears you didn’t hit the info button.  The chapters
information is on the main screen along with the playing time etc.  When you
double tap the info button you’ll be in a screen with a publishers summary
which is the descriptor for the book, a my rating scale and a little further on
there is a button for removing the book from the device.

All the best, Ibrahim.