[access-uk] Re: Audible and the Touch

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:17:16 -0000

Hi Andy.

If your going to use audible on your IPod Touch, download the Audible app from
the app store which will let you browse your library and download/listen to
your purchased content.  My only real gripe with this app is that the audio is
in Mono even when download quality is set to enhanced, so if Stereo listening
is a big deal for you then you'll need to connect your IPod to ITunes and using
the audible download manager, import audible titles that way and yes, if you
want to listen through ITunes then you need to activate your IPod with audible
but you don't need to if using the app.

All the best, Ibrahim.