[access-uk] Audible UK

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:33:24 +0100

Hi All

I have just joined Audible UK for monthly book downloads and find the first one is in an aa file type which I understand is an Audible protected format. Trouble is I would like to convert it to MP3 but they won't let me. I've been trying all day to find a way of doing this and get stopped each time. I don't feel I'm pirating from them as all I want to do is to be able to use the book I've paid for in a way other than a straight download to my PC.

Does anyone on the list have any ideas on this please.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.