[access-uk] Re: Audible UK?

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:10:47 -0000

Hi sandra

I think UK residents are no longer allowed to sign up for new accounts on audible.com. Have you really notcied that much difference int emrs of the ocntent avialable on the two sites? I don't use Audible that much, so perhaps this is why I haven't noticed, I was under the impression that .co.uk carried all of the content that is available to UK residents via .com. The reason I prefer .com is because it has more editorial content - write-ups, reviews etc.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>