[access-uk] Re: Audacity help?

its ok.

orhan.
On Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:11 PM Michelle Brandt wrote:
sorry, trying to get onto a list, but i obviously didn't do it right.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:06 PM, orhan deniz
<orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
and what has this got to do with audacity?

orhan.
On Tuesday, April 08, 2008 9:49 PM Michelle Brandt wrote:
Hi, I am new to this list so sorry if I am not doing this right.  I
have been using jaws and outlook express for my email provider.  I
have been using google mail (gmail, actually; i am in the states) as
my email address and had it configured to outlook express.  i use a
laptop with a wireless connection.  for some reason, jaws has been
working very inconsistenly; sometimes it will say the autofilled
email addresses, sometimes it won't, and when it doesn't i can't do
anything because i don't have the email addresses in my address
book memorized. has anyone has similar problems?  I am thinking
about switching; can anyone tell me what works the best with jaws?

Thanks!

Michelle

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:22 PM, TrueBlue & Proud
<billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi guys,
Anyone on list using the multi track recorder Audacity?.
I have the tutorial, but would like a visually impaired persons
findings in how to setup the program for recording vocal tracks
over backing tracks. At first glance, it looks a better deal than
Goldwave, thich I'm having problems recording etc,

Dinky Doo

InMate200

Billy