[access-uk] Re: Audacity

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:24:29 +1000

I know. I am using 2.0.3 with NVDA 2013.1.1.
Thanks, though.
on 7/17/2013 5:27 PM, David Bailes wrote:
Hi Thomas,
sorry to hear about the bad habits. The current version of audacity, 2.03, is
much more accessible than 1.0, and can be used using either Jaws, nvda or
window-eyes. It can also be used using voiceover on a mac, though the
accessibility isn't quite as good.
David. original message:
True. I think I fell into some bad habbets to reassure myself when I was using
Jaws and Audacity 1.0. It wasn't overly accessible in that configuration. I
haven't dropped those bad habbets.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -- Albert Einstein