To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:56 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Attractions for disabled people

Hi all,
Don't know if this is on topic, but I wish to do some research on
attractions that are available in the UK that are either designed for
disabled people, particularly visually impaired people, or whether
there's anywhere in the UK that can assist disabled people, including
the visually impaired. Can you tell me where I could look up these,
preferably on the web please?
As I say I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this, but I
thank you tremendously for any help I receive. My partner Hannah and
myself are both blind, and I'd like to take her out to places, but am
not sure where we could go. Thanks again, and I look forward to hear
from you.
--
 Christopher Hallsworth
 chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx