[access-uk] Re: Attachments

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:37:37 +0100

Roy,

As I just pointed out to Alexander, this means turning of the certification,
not the scanning of the  emails.

The certification is simply a text addition to the email to let you know it
was scanned and if it was a nasty one or not.  The scan is still done wether
you have the certification turned on or off.  I find it a pain in the behind
to be honest, as it makes all your emails longer and provides no real use
imho.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, the thing I miss most is my mind....