[access-uk] Attachments

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:24:44 +0100

Hi Everyone,

Since yesterday my incoming e-mails have been saying attachment when there
aren't any, it's really irritating.  I'm using Outlook 200 with Windows XP.
Is there something I've turned on by mistake or something?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Partly Cloudy,
59F°(15C°) Wind:W (260°) at 15mph (13KT)