[access-uk] Attachments

Hi Everyone,

Since yesterday my incoming e-mails have been saying attachment when there
aren't any, it's really irritating.  I'm using Outlook 200 with Windows XP.
Is there something I've turned on by mistake or something?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Partly Cloudy,
59F°(15C°) Wind:W (260°) at 15mph (13KT)