[access-uk] Attachments

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:24:44 +0100

Hi Everyone,

Since yesterday my incoming e-mails have been saying attachment when there
aren't any, it's really irritating.  I'm using Outlook 200 with Windows XP.
Is there something I've turned on by mistake or something?

Currently in Bristol Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Partly Cloudy,
59F°(15C°) Wind:W (260°) at 15mph (13KT)
Beware of quantum ducks. <quark> <quark>
Created by WeatherSig v1.10 ? <a