[access-uk] Re: Attachment Troubles

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:51:29 +0100

Well, I use both sites but I suppose the advantage of Yousendit over Dropload is that you can send files up to 1GB in size using the forma, while the maximum file size you can send using Dropload is 100MB. Don't know if the file size limits differ if you pay to use their services though.

Cheers,

AmroB
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
roger south
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:18 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Darran

This one is now sorted but if you have need to send a large file again
have
a look at www.dropload.com and send the file that way. Far easier and much
larger limits. It also overcomes some of the spam filter problems created
by

some ISP's

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:41 AM Subject: [access-uk] Re: Attachment Troubles

Hi Sandra.

I've just heard back from my sister, that her ISP, Tesco, stripped it
from my e-mail because the 6MB attachment took her over the allowed
KB for that mailbox.

I thought I would have received some kind of message from Tesco also,
but they didn't notify me with the result that over two days I tried
sending on four occasions!

Anyway, guess that's it sorted now.

Regards.

Darran