[access-uk] Attachment Troubles

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:19:05 +0100

Hi List.

I've been trying to send an e-mail attachment, but each effort has failed so
I'm looking for some help.

I write the e-mail, then bring up the menu with alt plus I and enter on the
attachment option. I then enter the name of the file and tab to the attach
button, enter on this and then send everything off. Before sending I check
if the attachment is present and I'm told it is.

I've also used the browse option to get to the file before attaching.

The attachment doesn't arrive at the other end and its also absent in my
Sent folder.

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?

Darran