[access-uk] Articles for the blind

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:59:49 +0100

    Hi all,
I hope someone can help.
I have just become secretary for a blind bowls club.  I wish to send out
entry forms for a forthcoming tournament to other blind bowls clubs.  If I
print these forms and preprinted replies in a suitable large font is it
acceptable to use the articles for blind service for both invitation and
reply.  The replies will come to me and I am blind.

Regards
Philip