[access-uk] Re: Are there free programs for converting .wma files to .mid files?was Re: A question about conversion programs for converting MP3 files to Midi files

Hi chris,

I've actually purchased an AVG professional licence although i take your
point about the antivirus not blocking the download, I think I may switch
once my licence runs out in just over a year.

Anyway coming back to what I am replying to you about,

It seems that the only way to download the program isto download a .zip file, the contents of which I have tried to extract to a folder I created in c:\program files which I called CDEX but although I can get the program to sort of work I need to clarify exactly where the files need to be stored.

If either yourself or anyone on the list can help I would appreciateit very much.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon