[access-uk] Re: Are there free programs for converting .wma files to .mid files?was Re: A question about conversion programs for converting MP3 files to Midi files

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:03:44 +0100

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply.

Having looked at CDEX it looks as if it will do the job, however, even though I can unzip the CDEX zip file, I am not sure which file to run to install CDEX I would appreciate it if either yourself or any other list members could point me in the direction of the correct file, considering that I am running an Acer Laptop running Windows XP and Jaws 7.10.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon