[access-uk] Re: Are there free programs for converting .wma files to .mid files?was Re: A question about conversion programs for converting MP3 files to Midi files

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply.

Having looked at CDEX it looks as if it will do the job, however, even though I can unzip the CDEX zip file, I am not sure which file to run to install CDEX I would appreciate it if either yourself or any other list members could point me in the direction of the correct file, considering that I am running an Acer Laptop running Windows XP and Jaws 7.10.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon