[access-uk] Re: Apology was:New voices for the next apple operating system

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 12:43:40 +0100

As you all should have seen yesterday, Barry Toner your main moderator
is moving house.  Consequently I have taken over moderator while he's
away.

The point about Subject lines being changed is a valid one, but Gordon
has apologised, and this is graciously accepted by your current
moderator.

When Barry returns, I'm sure he will post list guidelines again as
well as moderator contact details.

George Bell.