[access-uk] Anyonehaving difficulty with bbc radio 2 site

Hi all.

For the last few days, I have not been able to download Listen Again or live programmes from the BBC. I thought perhaps I had used up my bandwidth for the month and phoned Freeserve. They advised that I would have received an e-mail message before reducing my bandwidth. So I don't really know what is happening. Anyone else experiencing difficulties listening to the bbc?

Best wishes.

Andy

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.21/235 - Release Date: 19/01/2006