[access-uk] Anyone using Yahoo Calendar?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:55:27 -0000

Hello, and happy new year to you all, if that's not too late.

It seems that at work they are resolved to implement a common
calendar across the work place via the webbased  Yahoo Calendar.
I wonder if anyone here is using it and if so how you are getting
on with it?

Using Window-Eyes there seems to be little problem using it once
you know the layout.  Wonder if JAWS users, and HAL users for
that matter, have experience of it?  I can see that JAWS' ability
to go to the same place on a visited page could be useful here,
but surely it is not a case of yet another script, is it?  I
would have thought that being skilled in using internet explorer
should be enough to get anyone using this web based calendar
successfully, but any comments would be gladly received.

Ray.
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx