[access-uk] Re: Anyone on this list using a Mac with Tiger?

  • From: "Brian Booth" <bp.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:52:51 +0100

Anyone on this list using a Mac with Tiger?Hi,

I haven't read it myself yet, but there's a review of this in the current issue
of Accessworld.

The address is:

www.afb.org/accessworld

This is a bi-monthly online magazine, and I would recommend it to any blind or
partially sighted person with an interest in all matters technology.

Regards,

Brian B.
    From: Tyrer, Jonathan

    The biggest problem will be with the lack of useable applications.  Office
and ITunes are out for a start.  yes it's a Mac and yes it talks - but that's
about it right now.

    If Tiger were a car, it would have no headlights and only work on alternate
days, in April and only if it wasn't raining!  If that's what your after, it's
right for you.

    JT