[access-uk] Anyone know where I can access nokia spare parts?

  • From: "alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:16:19 -0400

Hi!

Been having problems with my N82 and it seems the problems lye in the screen,
so trying to find somewhere reasonable to purchase a lcd screen, I am guessing
if I do not buy Nokia it might invalidate the remainder of the warranty but
needs must! Did google it and did see a couple on E bay but would prefer a
reliable source if anyone could recommend one. Thanks

Alistair

08:10:00