[access-uk] Re: Anyone else getting these messages. - and Postmaster email service

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 13:14:29 +0100

I've changed the subject field a bit, but what's being talked about is
substantially the same.

Well, in answer to Patrina's and Mandy's observation about various parts of
their bodies and bits they are lacking, it just goes to show these daft bits
of selling are pretty indiscriminate as to who's email inboxes they reach.
The only size increase seems to be in the volume of the dam stuff!

Picking up on my own contribution to this discussion, I happened to notice
someone was registered with an outfit called Postmaster.  Anyone used them?
More at:

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/static/en/nav/pm_about.html

Seems amongst their offerings is fairly good spam blocking, and it appears
to be free.  Not everyone though seems to be totally pleased with their
offerings to judge by some short reviews I've seen.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx