[access-uk] Re: Anti Virus Software

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:27:05 +0100

John, both AVG and Nod32 are screen reader friendly, so if you want to try Nod32 then go for it. I suggest you download it at www.eset.com. Hope that helps.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
----- Original Message ----- From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 8:15 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Anti Virus Software

Hi all.

I'm using avg free edition the latest version at the moment. I'm thinking of going for nod 32.

When I tried to download I was sent an email with a huge link in it.

Could someone advise me which is the best anti virus software and the most screen reader friendly?

John Snowling.
Member of Tafn (The Accessible Friends Network)
www.tafn.org.uk