From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 3:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Answering a call with the N86

Well to make it even better *smile* when the phone is ringing press the call
button to answer and the cancel button to reject the incoming call. That
always works regardless whether the phone is locked or unlocked, the slide
is opened or closed. This works with all Nokia phone models and I think with
other mobile phone brands too.

A warning though, when you reject a call with the cancel button the caller
will know you rejected their call because they will get a busy tone. So you
can't claim afterwards that you missed their call! *grin*

You can configure your phone to automatically send a pre written text to the
caller when you reject a call. I don't have an N86 so can't tell you exactly
where to configure this on your phone.

Cheers,
Amro