[access-uk] Re: Another "wireless connection" query

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:06:59 +0100

Douglas I've experience no problems with a wired router plugged in to an
extension socket.  An off the shelf one not BT, and self installed.  Wireless
may still have some benefits but the exension is the cheaper option by far.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ