[access-uk] Re: Another "wireless connection" query

  • From: "Tony PEARCE" <pearcet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:09:43 +0100

Hello,
I have used a belkin router with 2 computers both with wireless connections for the last 18 months. The only problem I have had is that after a short power cut the router needed resetting and I had to do it manually, but others may have other experiences.

     Best wishes, Tony Pearce

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>